|
Insanity is a
Prerequisite. Hello, I'm Mad and you are?
kill time
Wang Lee Hom
D6T9
Ashin Mayday Cai Kang You Tay Kewei Taozhe.blogspot PostSecret The Online Citizen China Smack My Life Is Average Found Magazine Yesterday.sg Eco Salon Overheard In New York The Notebook Doodles A Beautiful Revolution friends
Aiman
Alida
Bridget
Ching Keong
Cylvi
Diyana
Emma
Hui Xuan
Jasmine
Jessie
Jonathan
Kohmei
MayKoon
Miki
Rachel
Sam
Sandra
Shi Hui
Wanran
Wen Xian
Yi Wei
"We're all mad here."
| Saturday, January 2, 2010 @ 2:50 PM
Christmas Open House at National Museum.
![]() Our initial plan only included visiting the Egyptian exhibition, but a massive queue had already formed by the time we reached there. ![]() So we ended up just visiting the Singapore History Gallery which is equally cool, but, with a shorter queue. :D ![]() Spent more than two hours inside the place but it was not enough! There were too many things to hear and see and watch, so I'm definitely going there again someday. ![]() Really pesky handheld devices that we carried around.. which supposedly "enables you to enjoy audio, visual and textual content which complement the National Museum's physical collection of artefacts. You can read descriptions, listen to expert opinions and dramatised scenarios, as well as watch videos related to these artefacts by simply punching in the zone code you are in (located on the floor), followed by the numbers next to the artefacts." Wow. I do love the awesome audio and visual content, but I'd still rather read plain old descriptions by the side, because most of the time I was too lazy to even scroll around and press the buttons. ![]() The famous Singapore Stone!!! ![]() Inscriptions of the stone. Bridget's hand. Li Zhen took this photo! ![]() ![]() Some thing belonging to the Qing Dynasty. See that Fan Qing Fu Ming? ![]() Showcase of a Chinese funeral. (It's a real coffin.) ![]() Old chinese textbooks. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Bridget and I loveeeeee the old road signs. Hahahah. Because previously at ACM, we only saw one and we already thought that was kinda precious. Wouldn't have known we would be able to see so many old road signs here all at once. ![]() ![]() Oh I just love politics! ![]() ![]()
|